- Canadian Association of Gastroenterology
- Canadian Cochrane Centre
- Cochrane Collaboration
- Cochrane Colorectal Cancer Review Group
- Cochrane Hepato-Biliary Group
- Cochrane Inflammatory Bowel disease and Functional Bowel Disorders Review Group
- Esophageal Cancer Action Network
- Farncombe Family Digestive Health Research Institute
- UK Cochrane Centre
The UGPD group adheres to the Cochrane Peer Review Policy. We aim to return comments as soon as possible (4 weeks), our average time is appoximately 3 months. During the peer review process, the draft protocol/review is shared with the following people:
- Contact Editor, who approves the draft to go out for review or back to author teams for revision,
- Managing Editor, who edits the draft to conform to the Cochrane style manual and ensures MECIR compliance,
- Clinical, consumer, methodological and/or statistical peer referees for full comments.
- UGPD Co-ordinating Editor for approval for publication.
Every protocol/review is peer reviewed by volunteer consumers associated with the group.
Peer reviewers should please contact the UGPD Editorial office should they suspect any misconduct within a review or its handling.
We gratefully acknowledge the contributions of all peer reviewers. The Cochrane Upper GI and Pancreatic Diseases Group aims to involve clinical peer and consumer reviewers in the assessment of all protocols and reviews before publication.
The following people have contributed to the peer review process in 2018:
- Lwin Mie Aye
- Alan Barkun
- Javier Gisbert
- Sarah Rhodes
- Jean Symes
- Yoko Tomita
- Alfretta Vanderheyden
- Marilyn Walsh
- Durhane Wong-Rieger
We also wish to acknowledge reviewers who have chosen to remain anonymous.