Jump to navigation
Resources for Authors
- Archie - content management system used for storing and submitting Cochrane reviews. Plus, there is document of top tips for using Archie.
- RevMan - used for preparing and maintaining Cochrane reviews. Plus, there is document of top tips for using RevMan
- GRADEpro - used to create Summary of Findings tables in Cochrane reviews.
- Covidence - web-based 3rd party software for collaborative citation screening, study selection, risk of bias assessment and data extraction.
- RAYYAN - 3rd party software for collaborative citation screening and study selection.
- 3rd party software for extracting data from linear and logarithmic graphs, when raw data is unavailable: Plot Digitizer, WebPlotDigitizer, G3data, Enguage
- 3rd party software for drafting basic text for the Effects of Interventions section based on the information in the Data and Analysis section: RevMan HAL. (Please note study names in RevMan may not contain diacritic characters in order for the program to parse the data)
- Resources from Cochrane
- The Cochrane Library
- Patient-reported outcomes - the following is a list of systematic reviews of patient reported outcome instruments, which may be relevant to authors whose Cochrane reviews include such instruments. This was compiled by the Cochrane Patient Reported Outcomes Methods group in August 2008.
- Chassany O, Holtmann G, Malagelada J, Gebauer U, Doerfler H, Devault K. Systematic review: health-related quality of life (HRQOL) questionnaires in gastro-oesophageal reflux disease. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2008; 27(11):1053-1070.
- Fraser A, Delaney B, Moayyedi P. Symptom-based outcome measures for dyspepsia and GERD trials: A systematic review. Am J Gastroenterol 2005; 100(2):442-452.
- Maity S, Thomas AG. Quality of life in paediatric gastrointestinal and liver disease: a systematic review. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2007; 44(5):540-554.
- Stanghellini V, Armstrong D, Monnikes H, Bardhan KD. Systematic review: do we need a new gastro-oesophageal reflux disease questionnaire? Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2004; 19(5):463-479.
- Stanghellini V, Armstrong D, Monnikes H, Bardhan KD. Systematic review: do we need a new gastro-oesophageal reflux disease questionnaire? Digestion 2007; 75 Suppl 1:3-16.